Lisa Lorraine’s Empire Avenue Daily Notes:
Life, in all ranks and situations, is an outward occupation, an actual and active work. - W. Humboldt
Wednesday Morning and I am still negotiating what is contributing to my share pricing slump. I did lots of work on my Google+ page yesterday and saw no benefits to it this morning. I have added probably 20 new people to my cirlcles and received lots of likes and comments way much more than last week. Maybe the activity is still too new let’s see what happens tomorrow. I will note that active work on my Twitter and Foursquare directly reflects my eaves earned. My foursquare score for me is the easiest score to increase.
52 people bought 6,630 shares.
(last week: 77 people, 11,354 shares)
4 people sold 345 shares.
(last week: 3 people, 1,275 shares)
9 people bought shares in you who did not own any before this week.
(last week, 24 people)
You Joined: 4 months ago
(04/19/12 14:32 GMT)
- My Share Pricing (08/28/2012) Tuesday (lisalorrainesempireavenue.wordpress.com)
- EAv Recommendation #1: Eliminate Nightly Share Price Adjustment (lisalorrainesempireavenue.wordpress.com)
- Everything You Need to Know About Foursquare’s New Merchant Tools (mashable.com)
- Increase Your Online Presence With Empire Avenue (inmygreenkoolaid.wordpress.com)
- Load the Bases with Social Outreach Link Building Tactics (iacquire.com)
- Empire Avenue is the Most Accurate Social Media Rating Tool Available (jdrucker.wordpress.com)