Korutech App Solutions has created a free mobile app for Empire Avenue. It allows you to manage your Empire Avenue account with the ability to do buy/sell transactions. Your profile is beautifully display with your network scores from your top five connections. Your portfolio and shareholders listing is sortable, filterable and searchable. It tracks recent arrivals and current leaders. You can purchase the Pro Feature Set and that allows you to view 60 and 90 share price graphs in Profile View, Recent Arrivals up to 100 and Leaders up to 100.
I had only a week ago start using Empire Avenue on my smartphone using the standard website and found it to be a pleasant experience. Now with this app I am completely excited to see how this app will help me to stay connected to my EA account and be able to keep my activity at a high level. I expect this app to be a game changer.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Letter to My Shareholders – 100e per Share Milestone (eavalues.wordpress.com)
- How to Double Your Smartphone as a Photo Studio? (mizwhiz.com)
- Apple’s iPhone goes prepaid (bgr.com)
- What is Empire Avenue & Can it Help Promote Your Brand? | (kimmblog.wordpress.com)
- Network Score Plummets. Has EAv Changed Its Algorithm? (emmageraln.com)
- How to Buy a Higher Klout Score and Increase Your Social Media Influence (windmillnetworking.com)
- Come Play Empire Avenue (markduddridge.wordpress.com)