58 people bought 10,501 shares.
(last week: 38 people, 5,587 shares)
4 people sold 229 shares.
(last week: 6 people, 636 shares)
30 people bought shares in you who did not own any before this week.
(last week, 10 people)
You Joined: 2 months ago
(04/19/12 14:32 GMT)
I am still trying to figure how to see who is selling my shares it would be interesting to note. I am guessing it is a person who is buying and selling on a daily basis. I believe that this activity has a negative affect for me some how.
- My Share Pricing (06/18/2012) Monday (lisalorrainesempireavenue.wordpress.com)
- Zynga will overcome ‘misplaced and misguided’ pessimism – analyst (gamasutra.com)
- Zynga Has Lost Some of its Zing, But it’s Not Out of the Game Yet (minyanville.com)
- Zynga’s stock tanks on report of sinking FB gaming use (vator.tv)
- Zynga shares dive as Facebook game craze wanes (todayonline.com)
- No fun and games these days for Zynga (theglobeandmail.com)