- A Strong Leader – Someone it’s who is clearly demonstrating a strong marketing campaign or good online presence. They have some history to their purpose their vision has sustenance.
- Product – Is one that is useful it can be seen track well online or it is a business that has upward movement. Such as an unique innovation that combines art and technology.
- A Global Brand – Built on a trans-formative idea that above its competitors in form and emotion
- Confidence – This is shown in the quality of the marketing message and the products. Also an established share price which is representative of their effort and commitment.
- A Strong Balance Sheet Portfolio – Which will sustain the company through lows and stagnation.
- A Huge Potential Market
- 4-Star Stocks Poised to Pop: NVIDIA (fool.com)
- This old stock market (economist.com)
- Banking On Blue Chip Stocks (wire.kapitall.com)
- A Commonsense Guide To ‘World Dominating’ Dividend Stocks (personalliberty.com)