“Consciously or unconsciously every one of us does render some service or other. If we cultivate the habit of doing this service or other. If we cultivate the habit of doing this service deliberately, our desire for service will steadily grow stronger, and will make, not only for our own happiness, but that of the world at large. ” -Mahatma Gandhi
Empire Avenue Daily Notes:
Yesterday there were some rollover issues from what I understand. I am noticing my account that my social scores are not reflecting the extra bumps I have had in activity specifically my Instagram, and Facebook accounts. I am continue to work on getting my portfolio managed to only those who have also invested in me. I am happy that my dividend price is growing.
|Quick Stats (weekly change)|
|Avg. Dividend Paid:1.15e /share|
|Last Dividend Paid:1.14e /share|
|Stock Market Stats|
|Past 7 days:186.29e – 188.94e (+2.65)|
|Previous Week:185.22e – 186.29e (+1.07)|
|66 people bought 8,787 shares.
(last week: 72 people, 4,674 shares)
|1 people sold 2 shares.
(last week: 3 people, 1,626 shares)
|6 people bought shares in you who did not own any before this week.
(last week, 8 people)
|Some people that bought you who did not own any shares before this week:
MACGUY, LAYANGLICANA,BEVAN, PAMRUMER, BRANKOZ
Foursquare 49, Facebook 42, Empire Avenue 42,
- My Share Pricing (05/20/2013) Monday (lisalorrainesempireavenue.wordpress.com)
- Top New Empire Avenue Users – May 25, 2013 (bruceandsallywitt.wordpress.com)
- Top New Empire Avenue Users – May 12, 2013 (bruceandsallywitt.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Writing an Effective Biography on Empire Avenue (empirejoe.wordpress.com)
- Top New Empire Avenue Users – May 18, 2013 (bruceandsallywitt.wordpress.com)
- How to Increase Your EmpireAvenue.com Network Score (empirejoe.wordpress.com)
- Stock Buying Strategy for Empire Avenue (empirejoe.wordpress.com)